Best price on Glock 43s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go go to Glocks website and look for the Blue Label program link. There will be a list of those eligible for the program. If you don’t qualify, you can join GSSF for a fee and they will send you a certificate of eligibility to purchase at the discounted price.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next time you go to Big Boys, try out the Walther PPS M2. Holy Cow, it easily outshoots my G43 which outshot the Shield quite handily. I am sold on the PPS M2.My G43 now has kitchen duty for the most part and the PPS M2 goes where I go.

Why don’t you trade me that Glock then? I have a Ruger LC9S Pro that’ll serve as a kitchen gun.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will do that.I have shot a full sized walther that I liked.Have you detail stripped your PPS M2 and if so how was it as far as difficulty goes?

I have detailed the upper, that part is much like detailing a Glock. The lower has me skeered though; there's a funny lookin' roll pin that I am afraid to mess with without having a replacement pin on hand. There are detailed instructions from the fellers over at the Walther Forum, and that stinkin' roll pin, Part #27 2686384, "Stift zum Laufhalter" (Takedown Catch Pin) is a source of some trepidation amongst several. I'm not going to do it until I get a bit smarter about this pistol. You can get a spare parts diagram/exploded diagram from www.carl-walther.com under "downloads" in the section on the PPS. I tried to copy and paste the link but it's funky so you'll have to go there to get it; sorry.

It's not going to hold me back though. These pistols are on sale right now at Ables for $319 with FREE Shipping, and at that price, there is no earthly reason not to own one. Or two.

Last edited:

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know about the Takedown catch pin.$319.00 is a good deal for that gun.Want to try a HK while I am at it.Never shot one before.Glock has spoiled me with how easy they are to detail strip.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know about the Takedown catch pin.$319.00 is a good deal for that gun.Want to try a HK while I am at it.Never shot one before.Glock has spoiled me with how easy they are to detail strip.

Of course. IMO, the PPS M2 would still be a good buy at even $500. It’s really well built, and you can see that when you field strip it. The rails the slide rides on are way more substantial than the Glock or Shield, and the frame just exudes quality. It’s about 4oz heavier than my G43, but it carries very well and the felt recoil is quite a bit less. It points naturally and shoots great. Once I figure out how to detail the lower correctly, I’ll be happier, but really, unless you intend to get in there to do a parts swap, there’s not much reason other than I’m OCD about cleaning my pistols really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom