Best Steak in OKC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now....NO one can beat this.

If you want an awesome steak, with awesome atmosphere, come to my house. I'll hook you up with a fresh cut of beef (we buy of beef direct from the slaughter house) a baked tater as big as a shoe and a fresh garden salad.

Afterwards, we'll build a fire in the fire pit, make s'mores and listen to the yotes holler on the south 40. And it'll be a helluva lot cheaper than any steakhouse you will ever visit.

Steakhouses should be ashamed of themselves charging 20 bucks or more for an 8 dollar ribeye. I mean, seriously...how hard is it to throw a steak on a grill, season it, flip it and put it on a plate. I mean, come on! :nono1:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my hangouts in Vegas:

Vic and Anthony's.........steak and drinks!! Sazerac and Old Fashion...Mmmm.

rawImage.jpg

filename-p5140105-jpg.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want an awesome steak, with awesome atmosphere, come to my house. I'll hook you up with a fresh cut of beef (we buy of beef direct from the slaughter house) a baked tater as big as a shoe and a fresh garden salad.

Afterwards, we'll build a fire in the fire pit, make s'mores and listen to the yotes holler on the south 40. And it'll be a helluva lot cheaper than any steakhouse you will ever visit.

Steakhouses should be ashamed of themselves charging 20 bucks or more for an 8 dollar ribeye. I mean, seriously...how hard is it to throw a steak on a grill, season it, flip it and put it on a plate. I mean, come on! :nono1:
oh my goodness. Now I have to decide between trying your steaks and trying your chili.

Life just keeps getting more and more komplikated....

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cattlemen's Steakhouse and I recommend the house dressing for your salad.
Problem with the Mahogany is the building design does not absorb sound and I literally could not hear my wife sitting at the table with me. This was 7-8 years ago so that may have been fixed ...... But the last time I googled em a couple years ago there were complaints about it still.
Thank you! I've never been inside and hate loud restaurants. One reason we don't go to Interurban any more. I'm headed to McClintock's next time.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does Cattlemen's still serve their steaks "wet"? I ate there with a friend a few years ago, we both got one of the signature steak items, and I couldn't get over all the juice they put on the plate.

I think Charleston's does steak well. Their filet mignons are really good.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cattleman’s is alright for lunch. I’ve been for dinner but the price to me isn’t worth the wait or the lacking atmosphere. There’s better places I’d take my wife to were we in OKC for a night out. Is the Mantle (not Mickey Mantles) still around?

I admit I did love waking up super early and driving to cattleman’s at like 6 am for breakfast back when I lived in Moore. Far better than the dinner experience IMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom