best suggestion for a gen 3 Glock 19 trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently bought the PSA Dagger. The gun feels great, the trigger, not so. Everything on the pistol is compatible with the Gen 3 Glock 19 and I'm sure many of you have upgraded at some point. Throw me out some suggestions if ya could!!! TIA!!!

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to be the wierdo that deviates, but my Glock 17 Gen 4 is a defensive pistol for me.

I did a several hour, mirror-like, hand-polishing "25 cent trigger job" on mine. It isn't as good as some of the aftermarket triggers and connectors out there...but my trigger went from almost exactly 5.5lb to 4.5lb with more of a discernable wall than before. I absolutely love it. Plus, since I already had Mother's Mag and Aluminum polish as well as q-tips on hand it cost me a Joe Bidenesque "zero cents/sense".

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You might check out Johnny Glock. He has some great videos and is a Glock trigger expert.

I've never modified any of my handgun triggers but if I was going to I would probably try one of his.

Good luck and let us know how it works out. I am kind of interested in trying out a Dagger myself for a range gun but would like to see a full size version come out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom