Better buy your metal detector now before the run on them starts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Metal detector for sale: Believe I paid $200 for it years ago so its an old collector that detects metal much better than those new crappy ones. I grew a beard when I used it so basically its the same as the Duck folks... $2,500 no low ball offers!!
Any idea how many finds are on it? Were they deep finds or mostly surface stuff?

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before we were married the missus was telling me about how she went on the gold digger trail in Alaska during a vacation with with her mother. Turns out the damn thing’s longer than the Appalachian Trail, runs right through eastern Oklahoma.

I quit listening way too soon...

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got my boys old metal detector, and I’ve used it to find nuts and bolts I’ve dropped while working on equipment in my yard.
I’ve got too many hobbies already to start treasure hunting too.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Metal detector for sale: Believe I paid $200 for it years ago so its an old collector that detects metal much better than those new crappy ones. I grew a beard when I used it so basically its the same as the Duck folks... $2,500 no low ball offers!!

Do you even KNOW what youse gots?!?

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been thinking about buying a better one, mine is a hand me down from my mom. Mom & Dad used to detect all the time after they retired
I have a Whites GMZ looks and runs like new. Used once . Basically NEW! Fell and screwed up my back so had to give up detecting and I also had to sell my Gold Claim for the same reason. Time to sell it I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom