Better Castles Needed by Elites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me see if I have this right, we are against rioting and destruction unless directed at people we disagree with?
. Maybe if the elites got a taste of what is exactly going on and it's personal to them they'll change things. Yes, they disagree with me and a lot of other conservatives but we are tired of all the demonstrations by radical groups so if they happen to be in their way maybe they'll change the laws.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me see if I have this right, we are against rioting and destruction unless directed at people we disagree with?

Not sure what you mean. I'm certainly upset about rioting and destruction of people's businesses and public works which we all pay for. I'm definitely against rioting and destroying people's homes when they've done nothing wrong.

But tagging the two biggest pols in the nation (Pelosi & McConnell), both of whom have been instrumental in running this country into the ground while enriching themselves personally? Here, let me see if I can work up some outrage...

:coffee2:

Nope, sorry. My give-a-damn meter is flatlined.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. I'm certainly upset about rioting and destruction of people's businesses and public works which we all pay for. I'm definitely against rioting and destroying people's homes when they've done nothing wrong.

But tagging the two biggest pols in the nation (Pelosi & McConnell), both of whom have been instrumental in running this country into the ground while enriching themselves personally? Here, let me see if I can work up some outrage...

:coffee2:

Nope, sorry. My give-a-damn meter is flatlined.

That's the problem with selective outrage. If you ignore or tacitly condone actions directed towards one group then you lose the right to decry the same actions directed towards another...without looking like a hypocrite. The reverse is true as well.

It's either wrong, or it isn't.

Targeting any politician or private individual's home or family for harassment based on political and policy disagreements is wrong and should be disavowed, especially by anyone who regularly drapes themselves in "law and order" or "civility".

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the problem with selective outrage. If you ignore or tacitly condone actions directed towards one group then you lose the right to decry the same actions directed towards another...without looking like a hypocrite. The reverse is true as well.

It's either wrong, or it isn't.

Targeting any politician or private individual's home or family for harassment based on political and policy disagreements is wrong and should be disavowed, especially by anyone who regularly drapes themselves in "law and order" or "civility".

I'd normally agree with this, but I think we've gone past that point to be honest. I'd not attack a bystander, but seeing the rulers get some damage doesn't hurt my feelings a bit. Matter of fact, I'd like to see a pack of dogs turned loose on both of them.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd normally agree with this, but I think we've gone past that point to be honest. I'd not attack a bystander, but seeing the rulers get some damage doesn't hurt my feelings a bit. Matter of fact, I'd like to see a pack of dogs turned loose on both of them.

I don't disagree...just commenting on the lack of consistency in some points of view.

If we want to go full civil unrest, cool, but then we can't complain when someone uses the same against us. Know what I mean?

Both "sides" (I'm not even sure there are only two sides) seem to suffer from some cognitive dissonance when it comes to that. There is a lot of "my desired ends justify my means, but since I don't agree with your desired ends you can't use the same means.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read yesterday on a new type web page where she should have made just under $6,000,000 for 31 years of public service. Yet her net worth is estimated to be between $100,000,000 to $196,000,000. The Left wanted the tax returns of a billionaire that became a politician . Maybe we should see the tax returns of politicians that became millionaires after they took office.
Maybe, just maybe, releasing tax returns should be done by ALL politicians. Not the ones you don't like....ALLLLLL of them. Just like ALLLLL persons and politicians Epstein was connected to should be investigated, tried and locked up. ALLLLLLL the senators doing inside trading should be locked up. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them.

Let me reiterate so that everyone gets it ---- ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't disagree...just commenting on the lack of consistency in some points of view.

If we want to go full civil unrest, cool, but then we can't complain when someone uses the same against us. Know what I mean?

Both "sides" (I'm not even sure there are only two sides) seem to suffer from some cognitive dissonance when it comes to that. There is a lot of "my desired ends justify my means, but since I don't agree with your desired ends you can't use the same means.

Oh, I get it. I've just resigned myself to the fact that all these politicians are criminals, and most of the population is nothing more than swine. I was hoping the flu would reduce numbers of both, but alas - the only things reduced significantly are income and freedom.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I get it. I've just resigned myself to the fact that all these politicians are criminals, and most of the population is nothing more than swine. I was hoping the flu would reduce numbers of both, but alas - the only things reduced significantly are income and freedom.

...and ammo availability

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe, releasing tax returns should be done by ALL politicians. Not the ones you don't like....ALLLLLL of them. Just like ALLLLL persons and politicians Epstein was connected to should be investigated, tried and locked up. ALLLLLLL the senators doing inside trading should be locked up. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them.

Let me reiterate so that everyone gets it ---- ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them.

Yes.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom