Beverly Hills’ Only Gun Shop Ordered to Close in 60 Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regardless of the circumstances that brought them into the real world, more gun owners on my side is better. I hope their education is lasting, and I welcome them into the world of conservatism.
Stop it. I'm getting misty.

Google: "Sylvester Stallone anti gun."

No matter if those pukes buy guns, or not. They'll never concede your right to own guns. Stallone, the puke that he is, travels with an armed security detail, but wants you stripped of your ability to defend yourself.

They're all like that.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of the circumstances that brought them into the real world, more gun owners on my side is better. I hope their education is lasting, and I welcome them into the world of conservatism.

Diane Feinstein, among countless other anti-gun people, is a gun owner. Owning a gun doesn't make someone pro gun and it sure as hell doesn't mean they're suddenly conservative. Some of the most anti-gun people in the country are gun owners.

As far as the shop closing... Well, Mr Stuart, you did choose to open your shop in Beverly Hills...California. That's like buying a house by the airport and then complaining about airplane noise.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Diane Feinstein, among countless other anti-gun people, is a gun owner. Owning a gun doesn't make someone pro gun and it sure as hell doesn't mean they're suddenly conservative. Some of the most anti-gun people in the country are gun owners.
Nor does living in Beverly Hills automagically make someone anti-gun or liberal. I realize what I said doesn't apply to everyone in Beverly Hills who bought a gun, but if SOME of them are realizing that their ideology doesn't make sense... I welcome them to my side. EVEN IF they live in Beverly Hills.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nor does living in Beverly Hills automagically make someone anti-gun or liberal. I realize what I said doesn't apply to everyone in Beverly Hills who bought a gun, but if SOME of them are realizing that their ideology doesn't make sense... I welcome them to my side. EVEN IF they live in Beverly Hills.

Aw, c'mon, Aries...

...you know the OSA folks like throwing blankets over everything or using an extremely wide brush when "painting" a narrative...

...I've probably even done it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom