BEVERLY HILLS GUNS - A Discrete Experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icarus_85

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the middle of 2020, when Los Angeles was burning with the rest of the west coast, Beverly Hills' only handgun store was opened by appointment only. It was opened by Russel Stuart, founder, and CEO of Force Protection Agency (FPA). Also known as the Secret Service of Hollywood. You know when someone like Whoopie or Jim Carey screams at the rest of us for having guns to protect our property and families, they hire these guys for themselves. Force Protection Agency Then they claim they have to have them to keep the crazy's from getting to them. Well.....yeah. You do and so do we. These elites have no idea what's it like to live outside their bubble of security, day in and day out.

Go take a look and read the "About" page. The next time the west coast elites cry about guns, gun control, and gun legislation....remember "all for me and none for thee".

https://beverlyhillsguns.com/

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that website is entertaining!

BHG's fee for an incoming FFL transfer is $150 per Firearm and $75 (or 7.5 cents per round whichever is greater) per ammunition shipment, plus all state fees & taxes. This fee is charged even if the firearm or ammunition is not transferred for any reason. If the firearm is returned, BHG is not responsible for return shipping costs of any type. It is the seller's or customer's responsibility.
Screenshot_20220104-172103_1.png
Screenshot_20220104-172108_1.png
Screenshot_20220104-172114_1.png

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the middle of 2020, when Los Angeles was burning with the rest of the west coast, Beverly Hills' only handgun store was opened by appointment only. It was opened by Russel Stuart, founder, and CEO of Force Protection Agency (FPA). Also known as the Secret Service of Hollywood. You know when someone like Whoopie or Jim Carey screams at the rest of us for having guns to protect our property and families, they hire these guys for themselves. Force Protection Agency Then they claim they have to have them to keep the crazy's from getting to them. Well.....yeah. You do and so do we. These elites have no idea what's it like to live outside their bubble of security, day in and day out.

Go take a look and read the "About" page. The next time the west coast elites cry about guns, gun control, and gun legislation....remember "all for me and none for thee".

https://beverlyhillsguns.com/
Yeouch!!!

1641339670848.png

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that virtually all (few exceptions) firearms sales there must go through a licensed FFL.
No private party firearms sales allowed in California.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
BUYING FIREARMS IN CALIFORNIA
Buying handguns in California can be a tricky process. Here is a guide to help you take the first steps into handgun ownership.
In order to purchase a handgun, you have to complete the following steps:
  1. Identification, age verification, and proof of residence
  2. Firearms Safety Certificate
  3. Dealer’s Record of Sale (DROS)
  4. Background check / 10-day waiting period
  5. Safe handling demonstration
  6. Proof of ownership of a safe or lockbox, or purchase an approved Firearms Safety Device (a lock, lockbox, safe)
Who's gonna get the PD or SO to issue a permit to carry?

How much will that fee cost?

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not just the firearms but all ammo sales has to go thru a FFL even online orders has to go to a FFL and you do a background check before receiving it.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those prices are obscene, but honestly, I bet it’s worth it if you have the money to burn. Show up to your fave gun shop, greeted with a handshake and your favorite drink. Maybe some snacks in the “handling area” where they bring you firearms on a fancy tray. They offer you the luxury of telling them what they want and they’ll get it for you, whether it be ammo or accessories? Sometimes driving all over creation, ordering parts/ammo/accessories from 10 different places isn’t worth it. Waiting for things to come back into stock and checking for them all the time. For example, I tend to buy accessories, repair parts, and mags for every most firearms I buy. When I bought a pre ‘68 mossberg 500, I went through 3 online retailers and drove close to 100 miles hitting several gun stores around the city trying to find everything I needed. If I could have just paid my trusty firearms broker to gather everything up, I’m willing to bet I could have saved a few bucks over paying for gas and shipping for every single order. Not to mention my time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom