BEVERLY HILLS GUNS - A Discrete Experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those prices are obscene, but honestly, I bet it’s worth it if you have the money to burn. Show up to your fave gun shop, greeted with a handshake and your favorite drink. Maybe some snacks in the “handling area” where they bring you firearms on a fancy tray. They offer you the luxury of telling them what they want and they’ll get it for you, whether it be ammo or accessories? Sometimes driving all over creation, ordering parts/ammo/accessories from 10 different places isn’t worth it. Waiting for things to come back into stock and checking for them all the time. For example, I tend to buy accessories, repair parts, and mags for every most firearms I buy. When I bought a pre ‘68 mossberg 500, I went through 3 online retailers and drove close to 100 miles hitting several gun stores around the city trying to find everything I needed. If I could have just paid my trusty firearms broker to gather everything up, I’m willing to bet I could have saved a few bucks over paying for gas and shipping for every single order. Not to mention my time.
Reminds me of the Beverly Hills Gun Club in Beverly Hills Cop 2.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My aunt has lived in Beverly Hills since the early 1970s. Conservative eastern Oklahoma gal from the hills meets rich composer and life changed completely.

She's a really nice chick, in spite of living among and doing business with Hollywood elite for nearly 50 years.

When the Rodney King riots were going on, she said you could see the smoke from up the 90210. All her acquaintances were panicking, realizing the pack may get up there. After the cowardly act by Bush and the end of the riots, her neighbors bought guns in droves. (this was before the current California laws were in place)

Reality check, hypocrisy confirmed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom