Beware of anti-gunners in military clothing(Petraeus)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should have been court marshaled and sent to prison with loss of all benefits IMO.

Time to contact our elected officials and let them know to vote no on/block his appointment.

Last edited:

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you say that?
The regulation is always unusually strict and the punishment is off the charts for violating anything dealing with a firearms. then individual commanders will attempt to add to the regulation. I had more than one commander that gave me an order (policy letter) to list and register all of the weapons I own regardless of the fact that I did not bring them on post. You are retired from the Marines, correct? was the Marines in favor of young Marines riding motorcycles? If so, the Army is the same way, make it a pain in the ass to ride one because they are viewed as dangerous. The reason the Army does not like soldiers to own guns is because they are viewed as dangerous.
However, I have worked with a lot of very pro Second Amendment guys too.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The regulation is always unusually strict and the punishment is off the charts for violating anything dealing with a firearms. then individual commanders will attempt to add to the regulation. I had more than one commander that gave me an order (policy letter) to list and register all of the weapons I own regardless of the fact that I did not bring them on post. You are retired from the Marines, correct? was the Marines in favor of young Marines riding motorcycles? If so, the Army is the same way, make it a pain in the ass to ride one because they are viewed as dangerous. The reason the Army does not like soldiers to own guns is because they are viewed as dangerous.
However, I have worked with a lot of very pro Second Amendment guys too.

Yep, I'm a retired Marine. I never heard anybody say I couldn't t ride my dirt bike when I was a young PFC/Lcpl, in fact, we had a motocross track, of sorts,on base even. Nobody really gave a crap what kind of "dangerous" stuff we did as long as we were fit and ready for duty. Of course, that was a long time ago. And I'm not what the Army's deal on motorcycles is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom