beware of Walmart online grocery substitutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you place your order, even if the inventory says there are ten loaves of your favorite bread, they can’t tell that one guy just grabbed 4 loaves, and two other families just put 3 loaves each into their carts.
It won’t affect the inventory until the pay for it at checkout.
And that doesn't include all the five finger discounts.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I'd really like to know is why in the world does Walmart ever close a self checkout lane? That's the most annoying thing to see when they're busy.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the 'supply chain problems' should have people thinking about our ability, or lack of ability, to manufacture anything here. I don't think it will matter to most as long as supplies get established again from China pretty soon. But it should IMO.

Reaction score
We used walmart delivery a few times (I am disabled) and quit because it wad never correct. They either left out items that said delivered or the whole order showed delivered and didn’t show up.

Walmart was good about refunding, but still an inconvenience. Sprouts is good for pickup, like better than walmart.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We used walmart delivery a few times (I am disabled) and quit because it wad never correct. They either left out items that said delivered or the whole order showed delivered and didn’t show up.

Walmart was good about refunding, but still an inconvenience. Sprouts is good for pickup, like better than walmart.
They should have checked that receipt closer before the order left the store.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the 'supply chain problems' should have people thinking about our ability, or lack of ability, to manufacture anything here. I don't think it will matter to most as long as supplies get established again from China pretty soon. But it should IMO.
We may only think we've seen a supply issue. It was only TP that rocked the population last go round.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We may only think we've seen a supply issue. It was only TP that rocked the population last go round.

Maybe you don’t shop much but there was a lot more then TP missing. The whole aisle of cleaning supplies was wiped clean. Still items on that row in short supply. Then they started wiping out the food aisles. Pic from March 13th 2020. They left one lowly can of Spam. Then the rest of the aisle started getting picked clean.
5F2199A1-AC60-48CF-8E23-90FD860CE794.jpeg

Reaction score
Maybe you don’t shop much but there was a lot more then TP missing. The whole aisle of cleaning supplies was wiped clean. Still items on that row in short supply. Then they started wiping out the food aisles. Pic from March 13th 2020. They left one lowly can of Spam. Then the rest of the aisle started getting picked clean. View attachment 218356
Meat also, especially beef. A number of things were wiped out. Tp was just the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom