Beware the coming "Incel Uprising"!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of what is probably the most bizarre manifestation of the whiny "poor, poor, pitiful me" Millennial generation comes the "Incel Uprising". The suspect in the deadly Toronto vehicle attack is just the latest Incel terrorist. Please read the linked article, which can explain the Incel silliness better than I can. All of us "Chads" and "Stacys" should take note.:D
https://www.vox.com/world/2018/4/25/17277496/incel-toronto-attack-alek-minassian

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pfffttt...

...if all that is really true, which I don't doubt, then such a movement should have begun back in the early '60's when I was in high school. Not that I went around begging, but all of the good looking girls weren't interested in me either. How did I miss starting such a trend?

Probably because I was raised properly and grew up around WWII vets, folks that also lived through the Depression and the Dust Bowl. Those men created boys that didn't obsess on such things as "something that we were owed."

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rise of the militant on-line grievance communities.... instead of interacting with others, dysfunctional individuals now have their very own hothouses of embitterment. Loving your neighbor has never been more important - Lives may be at stake.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably because I was raised properly and grew up around WWII vets, folks that also lived through the Depression and the Dust Bowl. Those men created boys that didn't obsess on such things as "something that we were owed."
I was born to parents born during the Depression and learned about being a man from veterans of the Viet Nam war. Kids these days are raised by Call of Duty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom