Beware the coming "Incel Uprising"!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously VOX? Have you read their garbage online? They are the left wing version of Alex Jones.
The crap they come up with against anything conservative or Trump is some hilarious reading material.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously VOX? Have you read their garbage online? They are the left wing version of Alex Jones.
The crap they come up with against anything conservative or Trump is some hilarious reading material.
It was the best summary of "Incel" I could find on short notice. Other mainstream sources have discussed the "Incel" movement, but that was the best summary I've found since hearing about the "movement" earlier today.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was the best summary of "Incel" I could find on short notice. Other mainstream sources have discussed the "Incel" movement, but that was the best summary I've found since hearing about the "movement" earlier today.
Oh, I'm sure they might get something right on occasion like Jones, but when I get up in the morning and check online news, VOX is the source I skip. Of course they are featured on google and apple news as a major source of Trump news. A new conspiracy a day is their agenda. LOL.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty simple answer to this one, legalize prostitution and you remove the cause and create jobs/stimulate the economy at the same time.
It is the world's oldest profession. It's legal in a lot of countries, restricted to an area that one need not go to if that sort of business offends you. Gun grabbers don't go to gun stores, why should those against a working woman making a living object to a red light district?
Oh yeah, the argument that disease is going to run rampant, like blood in the street when we got to conceal carry. Like there isn't diseases passed among consententing partners, some of which may not be married to each other?
Should be legal here.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is the world's oldest profession. It's legal in a lot of countries, restricted to an area that one need not go to if that sort of business offends you. Gun grabbers don't go to gun stores, why should those against a working woman making a living object to a red light district?
Oh yeah, the argument that disease is going to run rampant, like blood in the street when we got to conceal carry. Like there isn't diseases passed among consententing partners, some of which may not be married to each other?
Should be legal here.

Yeah I thought telling women what they can't do with their own bodies was part of that patriarchal oppression stuff, who benefits by keeping prostitution illegal? Regarding diseases and such here's an interesting short read.

State Accidentally Decriminalizes Prostitution & Finds Everything they Know About it Is WRONG
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/state-decriminalized-prostitution-dramatic-effects/

Latest posts

Top Bottom