BEWARE WALMART PRICING !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one friend who preps. She's a 75 year old lady, very fit and capable at this age. Her kids approached her about selling her home (She has a very nice home) and downsizing. I told her she could sell and move into my place with me. I have a prepper's dream except in a real situation it can not be handled by one person (defensively). She agreed. We're going to target the California market to sell her house and she offered to use this money to furnish everything we need to be self sustainable. I am trying to hustle my attorney to settle my Afghanistan injury case (In its' 12th year) and we'll do something else with this money to bolster our position. I think we should have done this before.

Oh. She and I buy food by bulk when we can. Several things have become in short supply or non existent at various Wal-Mart locations. I have deduced that they are moving the shortages around so they don't seem to be as noticeable or causing a panic. Just my best guess

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It isn't just Wallyworld.

Today at Best Buy.

My laptop power supply cord broke in two. This was the second cord in three years. I even reinforced this one with a strain relief when I bought it.
The strain relief kept it from breaking at the last breaking point but didn't keep it from breaking at another point which was again still protected by the strain relief.

While typing away yesterday, I heard a sizzling sound and smelled ozone. I quickly found the problem when I set the laptop down. I went to Best Buy today and found the part number I wanted and it had an open box sticker on it advertised for $29.99. Cool!

I get to the counter and she rings it up as $55.00. I say woah there filly. This is on the 29.99 hook. She said it is a ten foot not an eight foot cord and we don't have any eight foot cords.

But it's on the $29.99 hook. In fact, all of them are on that hook. She left and had a supervisor look. Sure enough I was right and I had to pay $55.00 because the stocker put them all on the wrong hook because there were no 8 footers.

Attachments

• 1649793321832.png
    1649793321832.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 19

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't just Wallyworld.

Today at Best Buy.

My laptop power supply cord broke in two. This was the second cord in three years. I even reinforced this one with a strain relief when I bought it.
The strain relief kept it from breaking at the last breaking point but didn't keep it from breaking at another point which was again still protected by the strain relief.

While typing away yesterday, I heard a sizzling sound and smelled ozone. I quickly found the problem when I set the laptop down. I went to Best Buy today and found the part number I wanted and it had an open box sticker on it advertised for $29.99. Cool!

I get to the counter and she rings it up as $55.00. I say woah there filly. This is on the 29.99 hook. She said it is a ten foot not an eight foot cord and we don't have any eight foot cords.

But it's on the $29.99 hook. In fact, all of them are on that hook. She left and had a supervisor look. Sure enough I was right and I had to pay $55.00 because the stocker put them all on the wrong hook because there were no 8 footers.
I would have told them to fix the price or left it at the register. You can get power supplies on Amazon for a lot cheaper. For my Dell I can get one for about $20.

Latest posts

Top Bottom