Biden’s ‘Infrastructure’ Bill Contains Backdoor ‘Kill Switch’ For Cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprised it does not have funds for the camps for those who dare to disagree with those in absolute power.
If YOU are determined to be uneducated, ( not thinking the way they want) they must send you to be RE-EDUCATED, don't you think? That requires caps? Where do YOU think all these AMERICANS are being sent, that have been convicted of being at the Jan 6th, INSURRECTION? Is that INTIMIDATION OR WHAT? Would anyone DARE PROTEST ANYTHING, that is not aproved by the left, NOW? I don't think so? I wanted to go to DC for that, but no one would go with me, I guess they were right, after all?

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does everyone feel the need to give more and more of their rights away to the government? We don’t need total government control. Why does anyone need to have the ability to control my car? Because I could be doing something illegal? Why don’t we just let the government search our houses next. If you have nothing to hide it won’t matter. Because you’re giving up your freedom. Freedom that previous generations have fought and died to protect. It’s the same with the attack on gun laws. If you don’t have guns, you don’t have freedom, because you have no ability to defend your freedom or your family, period. So respect those that came before you and stop giving up your freedoms so nonchalantly. The government needs to be a servant of the people, not the other way around. (Off my soapbox).

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why does everyone feel the need to give more and more of their rights away to the government? We don’t need total government control. Why does anyone need to have the ability to control my car? Because I could be doing something illegal? Why don’t we just let the government search our houses next. If you have nothing to hide it won’t matter. Because you’re giving up your freedom. Freedom that previous generations have fought and died to protect. It’s the same with the attack on gun laws. If you don’t have guns, you don’t have freedom, because you have no ability to defend your freedom or your family, period. So respect those that came before you and stop giving up your freedoms so nonchalantly. The government needs to be a servant of the people, not the other way around. (Off my soapbox).
Look at H.R. 1277, Federal extreme risk protection orders, that has paased the House, and Biden is waiting for, with pin in hand! This allows the search, and/or confiscation of YOUR GUNS, AMMO COMPUTER ETC, if ANYONE calls and says, they think you are a threat! Don't make your neighbors, or X-spouse mad!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at H.R. 1277, Federal extreme risk protection orders, that has paased the House, and Biden is waiting for, with pin in hand! This allows the search, and/or confiscation of YOUR GUNS, AMMO COMPUTER ETC, if ANYONE calls and says, they think you are a threat! Don't make your neighbors, or X-spouse mad!
The same basic thing happened in the Philippines during then President Duterte’s drug wars. Just tell the police your neighbor was a drug dealer and that gave the police the right to break down their door and kill them. We in the US are taking are rights to lightly. People should be in the streets demanding their voices be heard, especially when it comes to the 2nd amendment.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not worried about the kill switch or any other Karen thing they do to the new cars. My present, 1972, 1994, 2007 2015, 2019 fleet of vehicles will surely out live me.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not worried about the kill switch or any other Karen thing they do to the new cars. My present, 1972, 1994, 2007 2015, 2019 fleet of vehicles will surely out live me.
Perhaps that is one of our governments best weapons; the fact that the average citizen has become so apathetic about anything the government does, that unless the 'something' specifically affects them directly, they simply ignore it as being inconsequential.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not apathetic here. Just not sure what else to do other than vote my beliefs and support with what extra $$ I have. I am prepared should other means become necessary. My post was mainly due to me being 70 and who knows how much longer I’ll be here

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not apathetic here. Just not sure what else to do other than vote my beliefs and support with what extra $$ I have. I am prepared should other means become necessary. My post was mainly due to me being 70 and who knows how much longer I’ll be here
You and I, are of the same generation that vote and do what we can within the law to keep our government in check. Sadly, way too many others are more concerned about making 'points' on social media than in what our/their government says or does.

feral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Partially why I've moved from being a libertarian to a militànt autarch.

All power wants is more power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom