• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Biden 2020

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ea70e19a7b929735f24a7a18723a7bc0d7686fa50efdde39d58b0892ee8e18cc.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

IF... he actually said that, there should be a whole shitload of Americans with a serious bone to pick with that POS. I served my country with, and work with and around a hell of a lot of African Americans who are bright, articulate and a hell of a lot smarter than anyone who would spew this line!!! Not even sure what the hell he would mean by mainstream, only thing B.O did first is get the Nobel peace prize for doing absolutely nothing!!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
IF... he actually said that, there should be a whole shitload of Americans with a serious bone to pick with that POS. I served my country with, and work with and around a hell of a lot of African Americans who are bright, articulate and a hell of a lot smarter than anyone who would spew this line!!! Not even sure what the hell he would mean by mainstream, only thing B.O did first is get the Nobel peace prize for doing absolutely nothing!!

He said it alright, I have heard it replayed UMPTEEN times on talk radio.

Last edited:
Top Bottom