Biden Admin Amassing Millions of Records[out-of-business stores]on US Gun Owners Amid New Crackdown on Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh...............not a lot of new news here.............

Even if the govt should tackle the massive, massive job of taking all these records in order to create some sort of registry--------- most of those firearms would've changed hands 10 times by the time its complete. Making the registry completely useless. Not to mention all the 4473's in the hands of active dealers across the nation. They may come at us in other ways, but this one doesn't seem plausible to me.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun registration is bound to happen sooner or later. As well as some brainless gun laws that are likely to come and go. Something we all need to keep in mind before our next gun purchase. Some purchases are fairly low risk, O/U shotgun, bolt action rifle. Those I purchased new. I'll likely be long gone before they go after those. Some have a higher risk. Those I only purchase with no paperwork, mostly from here.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plenty of other things of greater importance to worry about, such as the price of bacon. Remind yourself of the number of firearms sold already this year, and then try to think of the inefficient clerical efforts demonstrated by the various governmental agencies you have dealt with in the past. Indiana Jones warehouse scene was far more orderly than any governmental collection and storage of data from any source.

Latest posts

Top Bottom