Biden and the 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If "need" is the bar we set as to whether we possess a thing we will possess little more than food, water and shelter. Everything other than the most basic needs for the preservation of life is a want, not a need. We have to be careful when subjucating others to our ideas of needs as opposed to wants.

Last edited:

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If need is the criteria set, then even food will be heavily limited. most of the middle aisles of grocery stores should be banned as well. At least that move would legitimately save more lives in a year than are taken by firearms in a decade. The people I always end up in line behind at the first of the month would be pretty upset when there are no Doritos or cereal to buy with their WIC card though.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone and/or any group doing or promoting any level of disarmament of any one or all of the people is an enemy of the people. They are guilty of treason be they the tyrants, despots, and/or dictators with designs to subjugate the people or are "unknowingly" aiding and abetting any enemy with an easy conquest. Feigning ignorance is no defense. Recorded history clearly shows what happens when any one or all of the people are unarmed or disarmed. The foregoing is the reason why we have the Second Amendment to prohibit anyone in power to infringe upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

Anyone who has enacted law or failed to repeal law infringing upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms is just as despicable - more so in my view - as anyone who would take advantage of and conquer disarmed people.

If it were in any fashion prudent for the people to be unarmed, the Second Amendment would never have been crafted. People would never need to revolt. Government would never be a danger to people. However, knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future.

Woody

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone and/or any group doing or promoting any level of disarmament of any one or all of the people is an enemy of the people. They are guilty of treason be they the tyrants, despots, and/or dictators with designs to subjugate the people or are "unknowingly" aiding and abetting any enemy with an easy conquest. Feigning ignorance is no defense. Recorded history clearly shows what happens when any one or all of the people are unarmed or disarmed. The foregoing is the reason why we have the Second Amendment to prohibit anyone in power to infringe upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

Anyone who has enacted law or failed to repeal law infringing upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms is just as despicable - more so in my view - as anyone who would take advantage of and conquer disarmed people.

If it were in any fashion prudent for the people to be unarmed, the Second Amendment would never have been crafted. People would never need to revolt. Government would never be a danger to people. However, knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future.

Woody
Well said!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What exactly is he saying here? I am not following the point he is making... Can anyone help me out?
During the 2020 ca,mpaign the NRA said that he callled for outlawng 9 mm handguns and amunition for civilian use. They said the NRA was not being truthful and the MSM backed Biden up. If memory serves, WaPo gave the NRA Pinocchio points for the claim.

Now he seems to be confrmiing what the NRA said orginally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom