Biden calls for gun control after Boulder shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't seem to think that Biden would go the route of an executive order on this one, mainly because it is a basic right in the Constitution. I'd guess that he knows darn well that LOTS of lawsuits would be filed and he would then look silly after the courts got through with the process.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't seem to think that Biden would go the route of an executive order on this one, mainly because it is a basic right in the Constitution. I'd guess that he knows darn well that LOTS of lawsuits would be filed and he would then look silly after the courts got through with the process.
Lol you think he knows....
He has mashed potatoes for brains.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Stop underestimating the swamp Dems, they don't think anything they do looks silly, they get away with nearly everything, why not this? They're not afraid of public scrutiny, embarrassment, cheating, breaking rules, laws, etc. This isn't anything new, just another step forward for them potentially, gaining ground by either illegal or unconstitutional means is their method of choice, and nobody stands up to them.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My response is to his comments are.........

upload_2021-3-23_17-44-25.jpeg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My entire adult life I have been sick of Democrats. I don’t care who I alienate. They are truly some of the most ignorant beings on earth. Guns protect us from them and their idiotic actions.

We need a Mahamazoid terrorist ban. We do not need radical extremism of foreign born in our country. These people are not compatible with our country, way of life, belief system, values, anything that is American. I love saying this but we have a democrat somewhere to thank for this shooting.

Diversity and inclusion of others that are not American born. They do not believe in our American ways or assimilate. But that somehow makes us stronger so the Democrats say. Just causes more division that helps their communist party. That is the Democrat mantra.

How about a ban of Democrats. It would’ve prevented this. Instead of them taking responsibility of their actions of letting these nut jobs into the country they want to ban an inanimate object that can’t do anything on its own.

Democrat logic put iinto perspective would be comparable to this. Instead of fining drunk drivers we’re going to ban all automobiles. That will save more lives. To call these people morons isn’t justice enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom