Biden calls for gun control after Boulder shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the subject of democrats retaining power FOREVER: with one extreme comes the other. Following Trump comes extreme left, but with extreme left comes gun control. Most of the democrats I know own guns. If lawmakers start shoving gun laws down people’s throats, they will be alienating at least 20% of their base. And that’s info from 2017, before everybody started buying guns the past two years. I guarantee that number is higher now. From the same 2017 study, of the 70% of Americans who did not own a firearm, 36% are considering/are open to purchasing one in the future. If the current administration pushes hardline gun control they will lose their base and be pushed out of office. That’s just how it goes, and the beauty of our democracy.

Your wrong my friend. I have personally seen more than one lefty buying a gun recently “before they get banned.” I asked if they get banned will they turn them in? They all have said “Oh no, I’ll hide it.”

The mental gymnastics a lefty has to do to sort out their minute by minute hypocrisy must be exhausting.

“Watch your six, count your rounds, and keep your powder dry.”

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The HR1 "For the People Act" is what will end the Republic. If they push thru this bill the Democrats will control both houses and the Presidency from now on. They are legalizing and expanding all the underhanded stuff that won them the election this time. Then an outright gun ban will be a must. They can't rule over us with an iron fist if we still have armed citizens. We will be a one party system just like Russia or China. Don't be fooled this is the Democrats ultimate goal. If the Republicans and State Governors don't stop them now we will be a communist satellite country serving China within the next 10 years. With our bought and paid for main street media cheering them on the whole way.

Yep, had to vent
SPOT ON!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your wrong my friend. I have personally seen more than one lefty buying a gun recently “before they get banned.” I asked if they get banned will they turn them in? They all have said “Oh no, I’ll hide it.”

The mental gymnastics a lefty has to do to sort out their minute by minute hypocrisy must be exhausting.

From your wording, it sounds like we agree. Where do you say I am wrong?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know several Democrats who own guns. But, everyone of them believes there is an epidemic of gun violence and they all believe more gun control, especially regarding background checks, is needed. It has been impossible to convince them that gun violence is the result of criminal activity and mental health is issues, and that more regulation only will only effect law abiding citizens.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know several Democrats who own guns. But, everyone of them believes there is an epidemic of gun violence and they all believe more gun control, especially regarding background checks, is needed. It has been impossible to convince them that gun violence is the result of criminal activity and mental health is issues, and that more regulation only will only effect law abiding citizens.
Gun control to the demonrats is like drunk driving.
Make all the sober drivers turn in their cars and let the drunk drivers do what they do on the road.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Z3HPglLk.jpeg

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From your wording, it sounds like we agree. Where do you say I am wrong?

Your premise that a liberal will vote against a liberal politician when said liberal politicians pass laws to ban guns. The ONLY thing liberals do well is “Circle The Wagons” to protect their own. No matter what a liberal politician does, the liberal masses will still pull the lever for them coming voting time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom