Biden expected to release rule on ghost guns in days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't y'all hear him say that he has these guys on speed-dial??!!

1649635049748.png

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Justice Department statistics show that nearly 24,000 ghost guns were recovered by law enforcement at crime scenes and reported to the government from 2016 to 2020."

I find that incredibly... incredible. :lookaroun
___
My very good buddy runs a homicide investigation team for a very large city that starts with C. He tells me they’re everywhere. Most all pistols he recovers are the 80%glocks.
it’s a big problem.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My very good buddy runs a homicide investigation team for a very large city that starts with C. He tells me they’re everywhere. Most all pistols he recovers are the 80%glocks.
it’s a big problem.
Liberal policies that encourage criminal interprise are the problem, not the free interprise that creates the opportunity. Don't be a mouth piece for the Liberal lies. Guns are not a problem....80% or otherwise. Freedom is not a problem. Criminals are the problem.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it’s a big problem.
Huh. I was going by how often I've heard about them actually being used in a crime.

Maybe I need to pay more attention to the news... :anyone:
___

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huh. I was going by how often I've heard about them actually being used in a crime.

Maybe I need to pay more attention to the news... :anyone:
___
Depends on the source of your news. Most MSM is nothing but opinions and lies from anonymous made up people. It's more common today for reporters to make their on opinion and makeup anonymous sources than tell the actual facts.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on the source of your news. Most MSM is nothing but opinions and lies from anonymous made up people. It's more common today for reporters to make their on opinion and makeup anonymous sources than tell the actual facts.
Then I'd think they'd be inflating the "ghost gun" numbers rather than failing to mention 'em.
:anyone:
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom