biden-gang-now-pushing-billionaires-tax-reality-will-likely-soon-tax-americans-401ks-iras/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGAvitek

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wait we’re all going to be paying taxes on unrealized gains, we can’t have the peons playing the market with tax deferred monies 🤬 So it begins as for the rich, wonder if congress writes their own exclusion like they usually do?
Of course they’ll be exempt. You can always rest assured that DC politicians aren’t ever going to pass anything that impedes their ability to enrich themselves financially.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DF1FE5EE-25BD-46A4-B8F6-D06CF774CD9A.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It is beyond me why anyone would vote for or support this administration. My FIL actually voted for Biden. He bought into that BS that Biden called military losers or something along those lines. Based on anonymous sources. Really? Come on man.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a 76 year old cousin that has voted democrat in every election. He has hunted most of his life but is brain dead past the end of his nose.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is beyond me why anyone would vote for or support this administration. My FIL actually voted for Biden. He bought into that BS that Trump called military losers or something along those lines. Based on anonymous sources. Really? Come on man.
FIFY

It was Trump that was accused.

Latest posts

Top Bottom