Biden says if you don't vote for him then you ain't black ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why make fun of a person for their name? Each man has the right to be called whatever they want. Instead, poke fun of the irony because while Charlamagne tha God has some serious swagger, he's also openly racist.
There was a guy from Midwest City named Cocaine Mothershed. He was a football player.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a guy from Midwest City named Cocaine Mothershed. He was a football player.

That's awesome. My sisters ex had a family tradition of every Male having the same middle name, sister decided it wasn't continuing with the second boy. They couldn't agree on a name, so each member put a name on paper and we drew them out of my hat. They drew mine. They still have no idea I switched all the papers out. Didn't matter what she picked, it was going to be Kannon.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMGA1325.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's awesome. My sisters ex had a family tradition of every Male having the same middle name, sister decided it wasn't continuing with the second boy. They couldn't agree on a name, so each member put a name on paper and we drew them out of my hat. They drew mine. They still have no idea I switched all the papers out. Didn't matter what she picked, it was going to be Kannon.
We had 5 generations of the same middle name, and the latest DIL decided it didn't fit. The chain was broken.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had 5 generations of the same middle name, and the latest DIL decided it didn't fit. The chain was broken.

She had one over on him after catching his infidelities... It lasted a while longer, but ultimately failed in a giant spectacle halfway across the country on a family vacation... Talk about an awkward flight lol

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to the Trump campaign, they pulled this off pretty quickly!!

https://www.youaintblack.com/

Here's another one they made that'll make you laugh. Type in the the official Trump 2020 campaign website, then add a bunch of random characters at the end of the website address. Here's an example:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/sdk2939skaadk

You'll laugh at what you see!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom