Biden uses Sacramento shooting to push gun control agenda: 'We must do more than mourn; we must act'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course he did. I’m sure he ain’t the only one that will do it. They always use tragedies to gain more power and control over us. California has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation and yet look at what happened again. No gun law is gonna prevent this. But removing every gun law we have will help. Bad people are gonna do bad stuff. That’s just the way it is.
Roger that! Besides the obvious agenda we constantly see from the far-left, talk of gun control always makes me think of two things, number one is the failed "war on drugs". Simply making something illegal is NOT going to stop those who want whatever the object and/or substance is from obtaining it. Why these morons don't see that is beyond me, I guess it just comes down to the fact that you can't fix stupid. The second thing that always comes to mind is a quote by Former Gambino Crime Family Underboss Sammy "The Bull" Gravano.

“Gun control? It’s the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters,” Gravano said. “I want you to have nothing. If I’m a bad guy, I’m always gonna have a gun. Safety locks? You will pull the trigger with a lock on, and I’ll pull the trigger. We’ll see who wins.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
“Martin faces charges of possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and possession of a machine gun. Police said he will be booked at the Sacramento County Main Jail once his medical treatment is finished.

Martin is the brother of 26-year-old Dandrae Martin, who was arrested as a suspect in the mass shooting a day earlier. Dandrae Martin is facing charges of assault with a deadly weapon and unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. Neither has been accused of homicide.”

Haven’t seen his rap sheet but I suspect he’s a typical thug who should have already been in jail.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More laws are not going to stop bad people from doing bad things.

it sucks. I get it. It’s a horrible act committed by a horrible person.

restricting the rights of the millions of others who do not commit these horrible acts does nothing and is nothing more than a knee jerk reaction.

oh and **** biden

Last edited:

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing they didn’t find a ghost gun at the crime scene. It was just stolen. So one crime (theft) was committed before the next crime (murder). Maybe make a harsher sentence for anyone who uses a gun in commission of a felony? Wait, that’s already a crime. More laws! Good thing we have so many law abiding citizens in this country…

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing they didn’t find a ghost gun at the crime scene. It was just stolen. So one crime (theft) was committed before the next crime (murder). Maybe make a harsher sentence for anyone who uses a gun in commission of a felony? Wait, that’s already a crime. More laws! Good thing we have so many law abiding citizens in this country…
You left out CONVICTDD FELON, ILLEGALLY IN POSSESSION OF A STOLEN FIREARM.

I wonder what new LAW he would obey?

F***!!!!! Pedo Joe

Latest posts

Top Bottom