Biden's gun control crown jewel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The United Nations’ “Small Arms Treaty” has been the Gun Control Lobby’s crown jewel for decades.

They’ve been waiting for an anti-gun President, like Joe Biden, to take the White House so they can launch an all-out effort to ratify it in the U.S. Senate.

Now, they think they finally see their opportunity to ram it through!
Anti-gun statists around the globe believe they have it made.

The United Nations is done with its dirty work finalizing the details of their so-called “Small Arms Treaty.”

After locking-arms with China, the latest nation to join the Treaty, they’re looking to force the United States into submission next.

Armed with the full backing of President Joe Biden -- and gun grabbers seemingly a majority of the United States Senate -- an all-out ratification showdown over the UN “Small Arms Treaty” is rapidly approaching.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure our U.S. senators from Oklahoma will fight this....we can only hope that all the Republican and some Democrat senators do also....Pray for a good outcome...

Last edited:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, fat chance, Blue Hats.

Bring it.
I'ts actually funny you say this. I find Nostradamus to be quite interesting as a person and enjoyed reading his quatrains. The one about the next world war supposedly reads something about being started by a man in a blue turban.....I've always said that would be the UN.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure the UN force from some third world army, from some shithole nation will be very welcoming and understanding of their American host and customs. Given the fact that the UN forces will have real "weapons of war" on the streets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom