Big Bank Mistake in My Favor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got paid and wanted to check on my checking account balance just a few minutes ago. This is a pic I took of it...
upload_2018-3-16_14-47-31.png

I assure you, that is not how much is in my checking. And yes, I know it would be theft if I actually tried to do something with it. I'm sure it will be corrected soon. But to dream...

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen this in movies. Someone is setting you up! Someone has been taken out and the perpetrator funneled money into your account to make it look like you were paid for the hit. You’ve got two choices... Take the money and flee to a country with no extradition treaty, or call Liam Neeson so that he can find those who did this to you, and clear your name. But you better act fast. I’m sure the authorities have already been tipped off to your location.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I’ve seen this in movies. Someone is setting you up! Someone has been taken out and the perpetrator funneled money into your account to make it look like you were paid for the hit. You’ve got two choices... Take the money and flee to a country with no extradition treaty, or call Liam Neeson so that he can find those who did this to you, and clear your name. But you better act fast. I’m sure the authorities have already been tipped off to your location.

lll.jpeg

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My old bank account I no longer use still shows I have two full paychecks worth of money, I know there should only be about 50 dollars in the account. I have contacted them more than once to report the error, been almost a year money still there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Numerous accounts of people charged with theft and receiving stolen property when taking advantage of such errors. I think the receiving of stolen property is a bit much. Seems a much lesser charge should be in order. But the .gov doesn't mess around when it comes to messing with banks ! You'll get more time for robbing a bank than murder much of the time .

Latest posts

Top Bottom