Big Bank Mistake in My Favor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I once (back in the 80's) made a deposit of $5,386 (or, near that) and the bank erred by depositing $538,600. I was half-way to my first million until they corrected it the next day. I still have the old deposit slip somewhere.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I realize this may be a bit forward since I hardly know you but I need a loan of say, $25,000. If it's not too imposing, you may contact my agent who will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my
share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safety in your account. I will then come over to your country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might even have to advise me on possibilities of investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen,

And You have to contact me through my private e-mail at ([email protected])

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I realize this may be a bit forward since I hardly know you but I need a loan of say, $25,000. If it's not too imposing, you may contact my agent who will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my
share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safety in your account. I will then come over to your country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might even have to advise me on possibilities of investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen,

Lmao! My goodness!! At least with me he has a 50/50 chance at a happy ending! :blush:

:lookaroun WHAT?!?! :rollingla

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Retire!! $25000!!! WTH , dumpster behind MickeyD's? Cardboard box under Belle isle bridge? :mosh::cool:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my goonies, I love a happy ending!

(I receive those fake emails every couple of days, some generous benefactor
wants to transfer some money to my bank account but apparently the OP got it backwards somehow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom