Big Boys Sat 8/18/18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm heading down to Big Boy's in the morning about 9:00 AM to shoot for a hour or two if anyone wants to come join me. I'm worn slick from all the drama here the last couple of days and just want to go remind myself that I got involved on OSA here because it is first and foremost a gun forum. So; I'm gonna drop an assortment of those guns in a range bag, load up as much ammo as I can stuff in there to feed 'em, and go kill paper targets.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I missed the drama, and that's a good thing.
I'd meet ya, but I think we're going to get a butt load of rain tonight and tomorrow. If it looks good when I get up, I'll try to get there by nine. If not, I got a rainout.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't need but one lane. I'm gonna head to the gym, burn some calories, then eat a good breakfast and go down to BB to shoot. Maybe I'll see some friendly faces there.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well crap Joel, I’ve got a meeting at 9 or I’d join you. It’s been a hell of a week and I could sure use some shooting time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom