Big Boys Sat 8/18/18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, I gotta move the girl into OBU this morning. I NEED to blow some targets to hell as well!!!

I didn't see this thread until just now but if you guys come down here and don't text me my feelers are gonna be hurt.

I got a LOT of **** done this morning after my headache broke so I can't complain but I'd much rather have been shooting. I need to get out to Henry's next week. It's been WAY too long since I've seen the guys.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm heading down to Big Boy's in the morning about 9:00 AM to shoot for a hour or two if anyone wants to come join me. I'm worn slick from all the drama here the last couple of days and just want to go remind myself that I got involved on OSA here because it is first and foremost a gun forum. So; I'm gonna drop an assortment of those guns in a range bag, load up as much ammo as I can stuff in there to feed 'em, and go kill paper targets.
What I get for going to bed early.... Didn't see this until this afternoon. Woulda liked to shoot that PPS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom