Big Bucks Plus food block

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The blocks and attractant will be premiered at the show. If you have a serious interest in these 2 products then send me a pm with cell # and we can make arrangements

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 25# food block will be approx. $20 which is a show price, regularly, $25.00. The pig attractant feed will be approx $20 for a 50# bag. BBP said that anyone that wants either of the products, and will commit, then I will have it for them. Historically, their deer feed, in 50# bags, is $20/bag show price, normally $25.00. I have been using their feed for several years and have been very impressed with all their products. How impressed? I may purchase 1 ton for my annual need.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Deer Slayer are you a dealer in OKC?
No, but I have become a close friend of the owners over the years of using their products. When they come in for the show a couple slabs of hickory smoked ribs seem to mysteriously appear in their booth with a bottle of Head Country.
I believe in their products so much, I guess I am turning into a dealer for them.

That's what happened after using Buck Forage Oats for a couple of years. I became a dealer for BFO and get to attend an annual event at Dr. James C. Kroll "Dr. Deer" research facility in Texas. I learn something new every year when I go down. Deer management is one of my passions.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The deer have already started nibbling on the block. Typically it takes a few days for the deer to get curious enough to try anything new. This is no different, after a couple of days there was some nibbled off the block. The nibbling has continued.

The pig attractant will be checked tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom