Big pile of reloading supplies at auction in Enid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buying powders like that always kinda' concerned me. Don't know for certain if it truly is what the container says (IF they're opened) or how they have been stored.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They get too much advertisement.......if you find a good auction, keep it under your hat lol. I was in on several things till the end with hardly any bids. Then a zillion bids swooped in at the end.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doing the math, I'm also sitting on a gold mine. Thats insane prices for 100 primers.
But then again I was at a farm auction where some guns were sold.
A used Henry .22 rf lever rifle went for over $1000. As the bidding was going on between two guys I pulled up a website with the exact rifle brand new for around $400 showing it to the guy standing the closest to me in on the bidding. He said he didn't care what it cost. He told his grandson standing next to him that he was going to take a .22 home today.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doing the math, I'm also sitting on a gold mine. Thats insane prices for 100 primers.
But then again I was at a farm auction where some guns were sold.
A used Henry .22 rf lever rifle went for over $1000. As the bidding was going on between two guys I pulled up a website with the exact rifle brand new for around $400 showing it to the guy standing the closest to me in on the bidding. He said he didn't care what it cost. He told his grandson standing next to him that he was going to take a .22 home today.
A fool and his money... you wonder how they got together in the first place.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lyman bullet mold and the gas checks was a deal!

Not to be a party pooper, but I can not imagine a Deere 8630 with only 2 thousand sum hours and have Earl Scheib overspray on the fan belts

Maybe 12,xxx hours!

The round baler was a deal if it was working properly, even if it is a New Holland

Latest posts

Top Bottom