Big & Tall clothes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a hard time finding comfortable clothes especially shirts, bath robes, etc. I have started buying shirts from a online store called KingSize Big & Tall. So far I really like the shirts and the pricing is not horrible nowadays. Shipping speed sucks because it always seems what I want is on back order with Covid screwing things up.

Anyway, I have been looking for a new bath robe and all the robes at Walmart, etc are not made for us large and lovely fellows. I had just received a new catalogue from KingSize with a lightweight jersey robe that looked promising for $25 with codes from the catalogue. Went to their site this morning to take a better look at it and caught a sale. $15 plus shipping for a 2XL / 3XL tall robe. Of course they did not have the color I wanted but I found one I can live with.

Might check them out. If carrying a full size 1911, I wear a T-shirt with one of their 2XL button shirts loose over it and it covers very well.

https://www.kingsize.com/?glCountry...we0G3_GKe6Iel8lRMRiYIUz92VT7mqoxoCbfAQAvD_BwE

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They have clothes up to 9XL if 2XL is not big enough for you. :P
I've had a few problems with them and their products but there aren't too many choices for fairly affordable 6X Tall shirts so I buy polos from them for work even though they are made in Uzcrakistan or someplace similar.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a few problems with them and their products but there aren't too many choices for fairly affordable 6X Tall shirts so I buy polos from them for work even though they are made in Uzcrakistan or someplace similar.
Yea that is why their shipping sucks, but sadly it is almost impossible to find affordable clothes in large men sizes made in the USA.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get their catalogs from time to time in the mail. I usually get my t-shirts at Harley Davidson shops. I like my shirts big and loose fitting so I wear a 3X.

Latest posts

Top Bottom