Big & Tall clothes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeRunner45-70

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a hard time finding comfortable clothes especially shirts, bath robes, etc. I have started buying shirts from a online store called KingSize Big & Tall. So far I really like the shirts and the pricing is not horrible nowadays. Shipping speed sucks because it always seems what I want is on back order with Covid screwing things up.

Anyway, I have been looking for a new bath robe and all the robes at Walmart, etc are not made for us large and lovely fellows. I had just received a new catalogue from KingSize with a lightweight jersey robe that looked promising for $25 with codes from the catalogue. Went to their site this morning to take a better look at it and caught a sale. $15 plus shipping for a 2XL / 3XL tall robe. Of course they did not have the color I wanted but I found one I can live with.

Might check them out. If carrying a full size 1911, I wear a T-shirt with one of their 2XL button shirts loose over it and it covers very well.

https://www.kingsize.com/?glCountry...we0G3_GKe6Iel8lRMRiYIUz92VT7mqoxoCbfAQAvD_BwE
I buy from kingsize too. Good stuff and ok prices

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check the king size store on Amazon. Same stuff, faster shipping, usually. Amazon also makes jeans in extended sizes too. I'm disappointed to be shopping these brands again. I'm back in a 4x myself. I've got a boat load of 2x stuff I've been hoping to get back into for about 5 yrs now.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been buying shirts from Big and Tall as long as I can remember. Used to be a couple more online stores that cater to big guys but they went upscale. I have a ton of dress shirts in neck size 24 and several of their long sleeve t shirts in a size 6x. Good stuff for the money. Most of their winter outerwear is pretty fair too.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best I have found in a long time is actually from JCPenneys. They have a line called The Foundry and another called IZOD that I have been really happy with. But the store policy’s are stupid. Great discounts to buy online but not in store. Sometimes I try on the clothes (love their jeans) buy them on my phone for the in store pickup and just take them to the in store counter for the person to give them back to me. Stupid AF but saves big $$

Latest posts

Top Bottom