Big Tulsa Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone has any milsurp rifles to sell, Dennis Kroh of empire arms will be there. He gives fair prices for what he buys. I'm not affiliated with him, I just know he has always been fair with me.

Dennis is a good guy - I’ve eaten breakfast with him a couple times - but keep in mind he’s in the business of making money buying and selling milsurps. If you’re in a hurry or lazy and don’t mind getting just wholesale prices for your milsurps, he’d be the man to see.

bpsooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know if I’ll make it or not since my gun show buddy died in September. He and I even got tables up there a couple times, and it was a blast.
Man, I know the feeling. My gunshow buddy sold all his stock and no longer set up tables. That show, helping him those three days, was so much fun. We looked forward to the entire weekend.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone has any milsurp rifles to sell, Dennis Kroh of empire arms will be there. He gives fair prices for what he buys. I'm not affiliated with him, I just know he has always been fair with me.

Oh man, why did you mention Empire Arms? When I had my C&R I spent way too much time and money buying from Dennis. He has quality stuff. Thanks for the memories.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll probably go, I've got a couple guns I want to sell, and that show never fails.

I wish they'd disable all the electric scooters though. Every time I'm there the lardbellies that are too lazy to walk will ride a ways, get off their scooter (leaving it in the aisle) and waddle over to look at whatever caught their eye.

Manners are not only absent from the younger generations, seems to me.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probably go, I've got a couple guns I want to sell, and that show never fails.

I wish they'd disable all the electric scooters though. Every time I'm there the lardbellies that are too lazy to walk will ride a ways, get off their scooter (leaving it in the aisle) and waddle over to look at whatever caught their eye.

Manners are not only absent from the younger generations, seems to me.
You done it now!
(It's true though.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom