Big wild hog(nearly 7-ft) to blame for Thursday wreck in Leflore County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was following a guy to work last fall there was one car in between us he was driving a PT cruiser and a hog about 175 lbs run in front of him I seen his headlights go up in the air then he went off into a bean field and the lady behind him hit it and wiped out her car

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was following a guy to work last fall there was one car in between us he was driving a PT cruiser and a hog about 175 lbs run in front of him I seen his headlights go up in the air then he went off into a bean field and the lady behind him hit it and wiped out her car

And there you were left wishing you'd bought that dashcam on Amazon weeks ago, right??? BTDT...

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, I'm glad you didn't get tangled up in that mess. I bet those people were sick after looking at all the damage to their vehicles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom