Big wild hog(nearly 7-ft) to blame for Thursday wreck in Leflore County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe that I missed that. I make it out to be 79 inches. 84 inches would be 7ft, so it's about 5 inches short.
FWIW, that's the one I loaded, although 7ft might be stretching it.

Unless, you know, they really stretched it... :drunk2:
ROFL, yer welcome.

Even a blind hog finds an acorn occasionally... :drunk2:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tagged one probably 150# in my old work truck in 2016 just south of Burkburnett on my way back to OK. I could see the glow of the small town. 4 land divided highway about 10:30 at night no moon, running 75 with cruise on a black pig ran out and hit my front left wheel and 1/4 panel. He made a turn in the wheel well and down side of truck. I never saw him. My head hit the roof of my truck the impact was so hard at that speed. I pulled over as soon as it happened scared I may have hit a person that had wandered into the road. A lady stopped and I will never forget. In the most hick accent ever. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAAAYYYY. " Yes maam but I have no idea what I hit. "OH MY GOD YOU JUST HIT A HUGEEE HOG!" Then my nuts fell out of my throat and I started to breath once I realized I hadn't killed someone.

Right after that a guy pulled over in a 3 wheel motorcycle thing. That you sit down in. He hit the hog said he went airborn but landed it on the wheels. No sh#t the guy had 2 prosthetic limbs. What a night that was. I went back to look at it. Amazing how much blood there was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom