Bigdaddy Unlimited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so been seeing ads for this place and have been intrigued...so I bit the bullet and tried their .99 first month trial. Had one item on my "want list" thats $299 everywhere and was curious what BDU had it for. Gotta join to see the prices, so what the heck, sent them .99 and I was in. I see they offer said item for $221. Of course, out of stock. I figure thats the catch, offer kick ass prices on out of stock stuff and wait for people to cancel. I signed up for a in stock reminder, and within a few days it showed back in stock.
Now, the reviews I have seen said their items and prices are great, but their shipping and Customer Service leaves much to be desired...but I figured lets see how this goes.
On top of that, they are reporting an additional 10-14 day delay due to the Covid BS. I order and figure it'll be a few weeks before they ship so I can check back when I get home from my Pdog trip.
So, I joined last Friday, put a notification for the item in on Saturday...it came back into stock on Tuesday, I order Tuesday and get tracking on Wednesday...showing delivery on Saturday.
If the item comes in as what it says it is...I have nothing to complain about.

Oh yeah, they didnt charge tax and their shipping was a tick under $7

3643_source_1588628802-1000x1000.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I price checked another item I am kinda interested in...its $550-599 everywhere I see, $412 on BDU. I'll wait and see how my first order finalizes before placing another but so far it seems pretty straight up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom