Bigdaddy Unlimited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay how about Ruger Vaquero model 5130 and/or a CZ Shadow 2 black/blue Model 91257

cz.JPG
ruger.JPG

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be real curious if they had a BFR4570 and what they want for it. Most sites are starting 950 and going to 1100ish. Sure as hell don't need one but that'd be crazy cool.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh oh @Neckbeard gonna get a shadow!! I want to shoot it when you get it. Wanted one for a while but didn’t know if I needed it as I have a double stack sti.
I tired to buy one in town a couple weeks ago. They didn't want to come down $50 for a cash deal. the Black/Blues are $1199 in town. Ding Dongs has a grey one for about the price @adamsredlines posted. So I walked on the local one and now I been on Cajun Gun Works waiting list for a few weeks. I figure I might as well just go all out. I did just drop the coin on some Vaqueros for the boy a couple days ago. Waiting for them to show up. Not sure if the Shadow is gonna happen now. Depends how quickly I recover from the Vaqueros. Cause the boy is gonna need new leather for them and well that's not gonna be cheap even though I know a guy that can hopefully get me further up the waiting list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom