BigDiezel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Previously had a great transaction with BigDiezel, unfortunately my transaction for a 22 conversion for my AR wasn't. I think if you give a seller an I'll take it, that should be a done deal. When I asked him if I could pick it up on the next business day. He told me that he was going to sell it to someone else in Tulsa since he was going to be working up to work there. All he had to do was tell me that on Sunday and I would have met him on his way over there, I am retired and have all the time in the world. So I'm done doing business with BigDiezel, too bad, to, I had a bunch of concrete work for him also. I think the mods need to clarify to sellers what "i'll take it means" I caught enough hell from a seller when I sold something on an IM and didn't check the posts.

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sorry someone was intereted in it that ahead of you , he was sick and it took awhile for him to get to me, I have never had an I'll take it if i remember right on anything i've sold till your post. But like I said Im sorry your broken hearted about it. I have more work than i need anyways, i just pass it on to uncles if I cant get to it. LOL Its just money come and go's... Thanks and Thats all Folks !!!

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im sorry someone was intereted in it that ahead of you , he was sick and it took awhile for him to get to me, I have never had an I'll take it if i remember right on anything i've sold till your post. But like I said Im sorry your broken hearted about it. I have more work than i need anyways, i just pass it on to uncles if I cant get to it. LOL Its just money come and go's... Thanks and Thats all Folks !!!

I'm really not broken hearted, when something is offered for sale and someone offers full price, it just too bad that "i'll take it" doesnt work for you. It works for everyone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom