Bigfoot gunbelt order confirmation from 8+ months ago just showed up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So this was a wacky interaction I had with these people...

I ordered online, 5/5/2018. After no response, no confirmation email, no shipping email, blah blah, I contacted them I think via the website through a live chat option. So the guy I was talking to couldn't find my order. He wanted the order number, of course, I didn't have it, because I got no email confimation. If it was displayed when I ordered, I don't know, it was late at night, and I remember having done a bunch of research for several days and I finally got tired of messing with it, placed my order, shut down and went to bed.

So... since I had no order number to give him, he tried to look it up under the name. I gave him my name multiple times, he kept asking me if it could be under a different name, maybe someone else placed the order, yadda yadda... I started getting pretty pissed by this point, I mean I know my own name, I told him I was the one who placed the order, I told him when it was placed, etc.

Eventually he found the order, and when typing in my name, I left a letter out of the last name - late at night, in a hurry so I could go to bed, whatever. I still thought it shouldn't have been all that hard to find it, but whatever. He found it, confirmed it, and told me they would ship it out. Whatever. *Funny thing, though, even though the name was wrong, there was no problem verifying and billing my credit card - good to know that means nothing when typing it in, eh?

I STILL never got a confirmation of any kind. But, after a few days, my belt arrived, and other than it being so thick it is difficult to get some of my holsters to thread on it (my fault for ordering double-thick bullhide), it has been a good belt. No complaints.

But I just got 3 emails from Bigfoot on 1/14/19, 1 confirming my order placement, a 2nd identical one, and a 3rd one detailing shipment.

Yup. 8 1/2 months later. 254 days. Go figure. lol

Just a funny story, but it's a good belt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom