BIGFOOT - on TV and in OKLAHOMA --

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
y'all need to go to the bigfoot festival at honibia next year i think it is in aug. or sept. that is where alot of the sighting is supposed to happen.i was raised north of there about 15 miles i never saw any sign. but i didn't have things i didn't want people to see if you know what i meen

:laughup: the only thing that goes at that festival is alot of drinking, I know, been there, done that....:respect:

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the story. I am sure you are probably a honest guy just telling your story, however, the brain can make wrong decisions on its own to explain what we may be seeing. Information taken in through the eyes has to be processed through the brain and it doesn't always come up with an accurate assessment of the situation. Many times, eye witness accounts can be very wrong. I would encourage you to read up on how the brain sometimes reacts to unusual situations and consider that information along with your eye witness account. You do have one piece of evidence for the existence of bigfoot but that is not enough on its own. Besides eye witness accounts I am not aware of any real evidence for the existence of bigfoot.

In short, I believe your story but I more believe the evidence ( which is substantial) that such an animal, does not exist. I think if you add up all of the evidence for and against its existence you may change your mind.

I agree with that, the brain can play some tricks on you when you are looking at something unidentified. We were down on Three Rivers north of Broken Bow deer hunting one time and something came out into a clear cut and my brain just could not identify it. I had to stare at it for almost a full minute until my brain processed what it was, and even then I was like, really??? It was a freakin emu or ostrich! I couldn't believe it. I called my buddy on the radio and he came over to where I was and verified I wasn't smokin crack. After we got back to camp and told the story, the old men laughed. Apparently someone had a stupid emu farm and couldn't afford the feed and just turned them out on Three Rivers. There had been a few sightings, but to my knowledge no one had shot one yet, which was surprising! I was laughing too hard and couldn't have held my rifle still.

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like there are a lot of trailcams in the woods these days. Where are the pictures? The emu story made me think about the game warden at Ft. reno who warned all the "special" hunt hunters to not shoot a baboon. Seems they do some research on them at the fort. You never know what you might find in the woods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom