Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3-10 Years Behind Bars For Sexual Assault

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nzijp.jpg

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still can’t believe he did this. I would have never guessed he was that way. I grew up loving him. From picture pages and pinwheel to the Cosby’s. But obviously he has a sickness. Hopefully he gets right with God before he goes.

I knew someone a long time ago who had first hand experience with this.

We were talking (this was around '83) and the subject of Cosby came up.

She visibly changed in her demeanor and told us all how he was not the nice guy that everyone thought that he was and that she hated him intensely.

Asking why, she basically detailed exactly the same thing that these women in the trial detailed.

Thirty years before it became public.

I didn't believe her and told her as much.

I wish I could apologize to her, that has bothered me for years.

Dave

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When all this started, I did a Google on him. After reading his background, I think (no proof whatsoever) that he did it. It said that he had served in the Navy as a Corpsman. This would give him a background in medicine and drugs to know what to give someone to get what he wanted. After becoming rich and famous, he could pay someone to get the drugs he needed and no one would ever know.

I’m curious if any complaints were made while he was in the Navy or before he became famous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom