Bill Introduced In Congress That Would Require Gun Owners To Be Licensed & Sales Tracked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Needless to say, you don't need a license to own a gun, just like you don't need a license to engage in any of the other rights that are supposed to be protected under our Constitution, like exercising the Christian religion in public, free speech, freedom of the press or freedom of assembly.

Here's just another way that Communist Democrats are attempting to regulate and restrict your God-given right to keep and bear arms. A bill introduced last week in the House by Representative Bobby Rush as H.R. 6024 and in the Senate as S.3002 by Senator Tammy Duckworth would require all gun owners to be licensed by the federal government and all gun sales tracked.

Needless to say, you don't need a license to own a gun, just like you don't need a license to engage in any of the other rights that are supposed to be protected under our Constitution, like exercising the Christian religion in public, free speech, freedom of the press or freedom of assembly.

The Blair Holt Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2018 has been introduced by Rep. Rush on several occasions: 2007, 2009, 2013 and 2015. All of them miserable failures.

(Excerpt) Read more at freedomoutpost.com ...

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and if i tell the .gov to go **** themselves?

is our local PD/sheriffs office gonna obey this federal tyranny? would the national guard?

Are they gonna kick down my ****ing door?

i'm going to exercise my rights, and i'm not going to ask the .gov for permission.

well, it was nice knowing you guys. RIP.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what these scum bags want to spend their time in office doing. The idiots that voted them in need their heads examined. If this passed I wouldn’t obey it. The government ain’t ever gonna tell me what I can and can’t do when it comes to my God given rights. The laws we have now are infringement enough. Every anti gun law that gets shoooetrd the supporters should be charged with treason.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to understand why my grandpa spent more time on the back porch with his pipe, his jug of moonshine and his critters, and less time at the local store with the guys and watching the "rabbit ears" with granny.

You guys are my "rabbit ears and local store" -- I think I need more back porch and scotch, no offense to any of ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom