Bill Maher politely expresses his open-mindedness on new Supreme Court nominee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We know why the left needs to rid the world of religion
0E73A38F-13F2-416C-ABFD-8A3FE09C2A9F.png

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We know why the left needs to rid the world of religion
View attachment 175723

I dunno, I don't act like those on the left and there is no god in my book, at least not one that is currently described. Religion definitely doesn't need to be in government and I don't want my kids being taught any religion in school. Y'all teach your own kids whatever you please on your own time.

Maher is a ********* for attacking her beliefs though but we already knew he was one anyways.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno, I don't act like those on the left and there is no god in my book, at least not one that is currently described. Religion definitely doesn't need to be in government and I don't want my kids being taught any religion in school. Y'all teach your own kids whatever you please on your own time.

Maher is a ********* for attacking her beliefs though but we already knew he was one anyways.
I fervently believe in a God, not organized religion, to be discussed later, not in this thread.
Religion should not be a part of school curriculum unless we all agree that prayer rugs should be handed out to the kids and they are to respect the Muslim religion as part of their religious training within the school day.
If you want your children to get Religion based Education, you have a means to do so.
That is the avenue one needs to approach by enrolling them in the religious based schools that you want them in.
There are some great schools in Ok that are religion based.
The kids coming out of those schools seem to light years ahead of those coming from the public school system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom