1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Bill to Remove Suppresors From NFA

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by TyMD, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Fredkrueger100

Fredkrueger100 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Suppressors are just another way for our crooked government to extort $200 out of each of us every time we want one. It should be a no brainier to be able to easily get them. Same as with buying a gun. A background check and your good. But as I said. It's about the money. Just like handgun licenses.

2. POKE1911

POKE1911 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The whole thing is BS. Secondly, I do not understand why the waiting period is a necessity for those that have previously registered an NFA item. As long as you have a copy of your previously approved tax stamp, a copy of the pending form, and proof of submission and receipt; why are we forced to wait. I have an SBR and want to get a can for it. Hell, I don't even mind paying the $200, what is that a few hundred rounds of ammo? What is keeping me from doing it is dropping $600-$1000 on something and having to wait 4 to 8 months to get to use it. - Especially when I can go by a new gun and take it home that day.