Bill to Remove Suppresors From NFA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Suppressors are just another way for our crooked government to extort $200 out of each of us every time we want one. It should be a no brainier to be able to easily get them. Same as with buying a gun. A background check and your good. But as I said. It's about the money. Just like handgun licenses.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The whole thing is BS. Secondly, I do not understand why the waiting period is a necessity for those that have previously registered an NFA item. As long as you have a copy of your previously approved tax stamp, a copy of the pending form, and proof of submission and receipt; why are we forced to wait. I have an SBR and want to get a can for it. Hell, I don't even mind paying the $200, what is that a few hundred rounds of ammo? What is keeping me from doing it is dropping $600-$1000 on something and having to wait 4 to 8 months to get to use it. - Especially when I can go by a new gun and take it home that day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom