Bipartisan "bumpfire stock" ban bill introduced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Text of the bill is pretty loose as far as determining what "increases rate of fire in a semi auto". That could mean about anything.

In other news, they changed the story yet again on what happened and when it happened in Vegas.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Text of the bill is pretty loose as far as determining what "increases rate of fire in a semi auto". That could mean about anything.

This part the scares me ! Do a trigger job, change out a triggers or change to a softer springs and you are now........ Breaking the law.
This could put Companies like wolf and Timney out of business.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In regards to the 2nd Amendment and the NRA …

I have been told so and I understand that I am not the most eloquent person in the world, and I have rubbed a few folks the wrong way. I have failed to properly espouse my stance and some have misunderstood what I tried to convey. So let me clearly state my beliefs in simple words so there is no misunderstanding.

I am staunchly Pro 2nd Amendment, I am staunchly Pro Bumpfire stocks and I am staunchly against any moves to limit Our Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Period. I stand firmly with my fellow Americans, fellow shooters, gun collectors, hunters, home defenders, et al, against any regulations on the 2nd Amendment. Period. My life is fully committed to this, and the great country which has allowed me, and you, to prosper.

I also believe we must work inside and through the NRA to safeguard our freedoms and liberty. We must work to reform the NRA, so that it fully reflects the beliefs of its members. We must give no ground to those who would strip our liberty and freedom from us. I am fully committed to this fight. We fight not just for ourselves, but for our children, grandchildren, and generations of Americans to come. We must be united together in this fight. There can be no step backwards, only forward.

Mark LaRue
LaRue Tactical

Latest posts

Top Bottom