BiPolar meds anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just the company it was shipped to. I haven't opened the box, just the manifest attached to the outside. No # on it either, had to Google the company to find out.
I would open it all up and find a name.

I got a box from fedex with my name and address on it but after opening I found shipping papers and googled the guys name and found his number and called him and he got his parts.

He was pretty happy.
Stainless bends and a sweet little ricer muffler.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had my ex on that crap cost me a 20 year marriage took 7 years to realize that taking nothing was best now she is back to normal but its way too late.!

I would open it all up and find a name.

I got a box from fedex with my name and address on it but after opening I found shipping papers and googled the guys name and found his number and called him and he got his parts.

He was pretty happy.
Stainless bends and a sweet little ricer muffler.
had to do that for a neighbor a couple years ago was hoping it wasn't from the Adult store!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This -- the temptation is great and for some it is too much. Anyone remember Jack Jencks??
Yep. Too many ways that a trafficking charge or some such can land on your shoulders now. It seems that just making it stick and getting a win in court is all that matters. We are living in the Twilight Zone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom