Bitcoin tits up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm...

...Bitcoin, Litecoin, and a "virtual" wallet? If SHTF, will the local grocery store accept them as "legal currency?" For that matter, even if one owns gold, what stores will be set up to accept gold as a currency?

I feel like it’s just a giant game of hot potato and no one knows when it’s gonna blow.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An NFA weapon a good investment, sure is if you have the 10 to 400k to buy it to begin with.

As far as the currency going belly up, it can happen. There could also be a huge EMP at which point any banks that don't have a server buried in a bunker and shielded from the pulse will also be belly up. This also goes for wallstreet, nasdaq, the US Gov, etc. And trust me when those go the paper in your wallet will be toilet paper as well.

I can also convert crypto to gold and have it shipped out to me to sit in the safe the same as you can with cash or a debit card. I can also make money with a lot smaller investment. Right now I have about 600 real world dollars invested into my hardware, everything else was purchased with crypto. I can also convert the crypto to cash if I want. I actually bought my wife and I each a meal at Taco Bueno last month using it. Right now if it flops all I am out is about 30 bucks per month electricity. I still have the hardware that I can use for a multitude of other things or sell and still have cash in my pocket.

And as far as gold goes if the economy crashes the price on gold will drop significantly as well. The people who will be well off are the ones who can produce food or protect people from the horrors of the world.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice plot of beachfront property and villa to be constructed in my wife's home country on Union Island for sale -

Only for Bitcoin.

'Course, I ain't got no more o' that kind than the regular coin, so... oh well.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice plot of beachfront property and villa to be constructed in my wife's home country on Union Island for sale -

Only for Bitcoin.

'Course, I ain't got no more o' that kind than the regular coin, so... oh well.

LOL, I am thinking about buying something with BTC at some point. I am sure I can come up with something decent in Jamaica if I can play my cards right. Plus gonna need a boat to go back and forth with some stuff as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom