Bitcoin tits up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should add that if someone was interested in getting some crypto I will be willing to sell for the spot price on Bittrex. I trade through there anyway, right now I have 1.55 ZEC and it's going for about 390 right now and the high today was 404. Right now I get about .75 per month and with my next increase in my mining rig that will go up to a little closer to 1 ZEC per month.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should add that if someone was interested in getting some crypto I will be willing to sell for the spot price on Bittrex. I trade through there anyway, right now I have 1.55 ZEC and it's going for about 390 right now and the high today was 404. Right now I get about .75 per month and with my next increase in my mining rig that will go up to a little closer to 1 ZEC per month.
I wish I knew what you just said. LOL

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where are those bitcoin ATMs someone here posted about installing in Oklahoma years ago?

It’ll never be a valid form of currency if it’s value stays this volatile.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where are those bitcoin ATMs someone here posted about installing in Oklahoma years ago?

It’ll never be a valid form of currency if it’s value stays this volatile.
Well, up until this last year, bitcoin has remained pretty flat and hadn't even doubled. I don't know what got it to sling shot over the last year, but I cant see many people getting near what the claimed value is. I mean, who is going to buy one at $15k???

Latest posts

Top Bottom