Black Bear killed over by Calvin.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats fake no way that new holland tractor could pick something that big up,

Ummm, why is it a Commifornia boy is having to tell an Okie he obviously doesn't know chit about tractors. New Hollands in that size range 85ph-110hp have front loader capacities in the 1-2 ton range. More than enough for the largest Brown bears let alone black bear. That being said, that thing looks far bigger than the 638 pounds stated earlier.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummm, why is it a Commifornia boy is having to tell an Okie he obviously doesn't know chit about tractors. New Hollands in that size range 85ph-110hp have front loader capacities in the 1-2 ton range. More than enough for the largest Brown bears let alone black bear. That being said, that thing looks far bigger than the 638 pounds stated earlier.
My 35 hp Mahindra will lift over 1000 lbs.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, please 'splain the joke to the California boy. Is New Holland the California of tractors on OSA now?
Don't know much about tractors but it seems like the big farmers and those who think they are have never liked Ford or New Holland, not even way back before they were blue (gray and red N series Fords).
I could be wrong but it seems like the big, important agribusiness folks only own John Deere products and such and they like to complain about Ford and New Holland tractors at every opportunity. :anyone:
(For the record I don't own a tractor and haven't done any farming in decades.)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Large bear, little kubota 18hp tractor with a belly finish mower.........probably has a lift capacity of bout 400-500lbs. They needed the New Holland to lift it off the ground I'm sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom