Black Friday Deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a DJI Phantom 3 drone today at Wally World for $369. Gonna use it to scout for hogs. I played with it a bit today, it's awesome sauce! I only crashed it 3 times, but I think those trees had suicidal tendencies anyways. I did learn that you aren't supposed to grab and stop them by the propellers.

I been thinking about a drone for the exact same reason. I know nothing about them though.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I been thinking about a drone for the exact same reason. I know nothing about them though.
I didn't know much about them either. This one is pretty simple. I've had it out again today and think I'm starting to get the hang of it. When I fly it out of sight, I use a feature that calls it home - It comes back and even lands by itself.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What is the range on something in that price range?

I think the phantom 3 will go 3 miles if you can keep it within the line of sight of the antennas.

I have a DJI Phantom 4. I read a good review of the Phantom 4 reaching 4 miles. My Phantom 4 will run 40+ mph in sport mode.

If you get up on hill might be further.

Latest posts

Top Bottom